Well, now you know me
I struggle with opening up, well here are some general thoughts about me. So, I guess now you know me.
– I’m 27, even though those who know me will tell you I have the soul of a 57 year old
– I was born in the middle of winter
– I prefer the cold over the heat.
– The blues is my favorite genera of music.
– My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and The Beatles.
– My favorite color is blue-green-purple
– I’m indecisive in every decision I make.
– I will watch a horror-action-thriller over any romantic comedy (anything with Jason Statham, Will Smith, or Liam Neeson kicking butt will do it)
– I watch romantic comedies alone J
– I watch Friends every night before I go to sleep.
– I don’t have many friends, I keep it that way.
– I use humor as a defense mechanism. I should have been a comic.
– I love owls, in fact I love all animals over humans.
– My sister is my best friend, but it wasn’t always that way.
– I love my boyfriend very much, but he’ll tell you I love my cat Misty more than him J
– I will take a camping trip or cabin in the woods over the beach any day.
– I love Disney World.
– I identify as agnostic, that is all the further I will go with that.
– I don’t talk about religion or politics
– I will be moving to Canada if Trump is elected president
– I will cry more if an animal dies in a move than a human being. Or during any soldier coming home video
– I should go see and talk to a therapist about my childhood
– I am a true feminist in that I believe in equality for EVERYONE
– I love boots
– I wish I could just live in a Volkswagen bus and travel the world
– There is nothing better than a good book and bottle of wine
– I don’t care what other people think of me
– No one will ever really understand the situation you are going through, even though they will try
– I feel like a chameleon with everyone’s emotions
– I don’t like talking, which doesn’t mean I don’t have anything to say
– I hated high school and wish to never to go a reunion
– I will eat a whole pack of Golden Oreos if left to my own devices
– I get bored very easily
– I’ve always struggled with liking myself
– I haven’t talked to my father in over eight years
– I love the thought of space
– I worry about everything, especially things that are not in my control
– My favorite drink is a screwdriver
– I’ve enjoyed doing yoga, even though I don’t practice it as often as I should
– I’m obsessed with anything true crime
– I think about death, not in a suicidal way
– I pride myself on being honest, don’t ask me if you don’t want to know
– I hate cleaning the bathroom
– I may love my cat more than my boyfriend J
– Zooey Deschanel is my spirt animal
– I follow too many cats on Instagram
– “Oh, the places you’ll go” is probably the best book by far
– I have four tattoos and six ear piercings
– I say I want to grow my hair out but will turn around the next week and cut it
– Some days it takes me a lot time to get myself to get out of bed
– I know there is more out there for me to do
– I wish I had done what I wanted to do with my life and not listened to those who told me not to
– I was not a planned baby, but I have a feeling I was meant to be here for a higher purpose.
– I’m still in search of that purpose
This list is just the surface. In fact, it may be superficial, but it goes deeper. Have questions, please just ask.
Thanks for listening,